Friday, October 19, 2007

Thinking of a Story Idea

It's been several months since I last typed a major story of any kind. I'd like to get it done before the end of the year, so I'm a bit crunched for time, especially since I have lots of other things to do. Even more of a problem is that I've got major writer's block. The problem is that whenever I start writing a story, it just doesn't feel right. I don't feel the same desire to continue with the story as I did with the stories I wrote in the past. None of the stories really interest me as much as the older ones do. I guess I'll just have to keep thinking until I come up with a good idea.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Since about July or so, I have been working on a story series where my friends and I have an apartment together and go on all kinds of crazy adventures. I'm planning it to be my last story series - I'm packing that hobby up afterwards and moving on to other things - like the guitar and skateboarding.

Joe said...

And of course, since my last post here, I've decided that I'm not going to "ban" my story writing. I can still move on and write stories at the same time. In fact now, there's one or two novel-type stories I'm working on - and possibly even a third.