Thursday, April 17, 2008

You can't do anything in this country anymore

I registered to vote on January 29th, and since then, I never got a voter registration/precinct card. Last Friday, I called the voter's office, and they said they'd send me a new card. So today, I found a card in the mail, but unfortunately, it was not my card. I decided to go online and check to see if my state had a search feature that would allow me to see if I was registered to vote. Fortunately, they did. I typed in my information, but nothing turned up!!!

The search site said that voter information was updated monthly, so if your information doesn't turn up, it could be because you just recently registered. I registered to vote over two months ago, and I am still not listed in the database! I swear, you can't do anything in this country anymore. You can't even do something as simple as register to vote!

No comments: